The IDE to SD Adapter is an ideal solution for industrial PC, embedded system or applications that required a simple and economical boot-able SD slot. Designed to connect directly to the ubiquitous IDE port, the small form factor of this IDE SD Adapter can be easily mounted inside a standard 3.5″ Drive Bay, a PCI slot or anywhere inside the system. This Adapter is capable of booting off compatible SD, MS, MS Pro Duo, MMC, and RS-MMC cards.
- Supports Secure Digital (SD), Memory Stick (MS), Multimedia Memory Card (MMC)
- SDHC compatible
- Supports both 40pin and 44pin IDE interface
- Supports DMA and Ultra DMA modes. A compatible flash media card will be required to use these modes.
- Choice of black or ivory colour bay bracket
- Mount onto any standard height PCI bracket
- Mount onto standard 3.5″ drive bay (or 5 1/4″ drive bay with optional bay converter, AAMK53)
- Powered from 4 pin floppy connector or 44pin IDE Port
- Jumpers onboard for Master or Slave setting
- Compatible* with DOS, Windows 3.1, NT4, 98SE, Me, 2000 and XP, Vista, and Linux with no drivers necessary
- RoHS compliant