The SATA-IDE/ATAPI converter is a perfect solution for converting the Serial ATA hard drive or Serial ATA optical storage devices to standard IDE interface. Just simply attach this converter to the back of any SATA storage device, instantly the Serial ATA drive can be used as a standard IDE or ATAPI device in all kinds of applications that have been tested and certified for IDE storage.
- Turn SATA hard drive into external USB or Firewire hard drive using External Drive Enclosure UF or USB 2.0. A perfect solution to access data in SATA hard drive on computers that do not have Serial ATA interface.
- Write blocking for SATA hard drives. Great for forensic application
- Attach Serial ATA hard drive or Serial ATA Storage (DVD, DVD-RAM, MO, CD-ROM, CD-RW…) directly to standard IDE controller. Great for embedded system or computers that are not equipped with SATA controller
- Serial ATA 1.0 compliant
- Convert any Serial ATA hard drive or Serial ATA storage device into IDE hard drive or ATAPI devices
- Support ATA 33/66/100/133
- 48 bits LBA. Support large hard drives of 137 GB or larger with one partition
- Mini Board size (75mm x 26mm). Mount directly to the back of SATA hard drive
- Simple plug and play, no drivers required
- Compatible with any OS (Windows, DOS, Mac, Linux, UNIX..) that supports IDE or ATAPI storage devices
- Supports Spread Spectrum in receiver
- Compliant with ATA specifications
- Connectors: input: combo SATA 15-pin power and 7-pin data connector (direct attach to SATA hard drive) output: 40-pin IDE male connector (work with standard IDE connecting cable) power: Floppy style.