Thermal Transfer Technology means crisp, clear, perfect labels on most CD and DVDs. This is the most economical and reliable desktop solution available. The label is durable and completely waterproof, and all printers are designed and manufactured at CopyPro’s California facility. On-site CD printing enables you to ensure a secure and controlled printing environment and eliminates delays from out-sourcing.
Features & Specifications:
- 300 x 600 DPI Mode
- Prints single color or full color
- Waterproof Label
- Easy to replace ribbons
- Up to 10,000 prints per ribbon
- Removable trays supports variety of CD shapes
Software and Hardware Requirements:
- CdPainter Label design software Included
- USB or Parallel Port Print Data Interface
- TTL or Serial autoloader Interface
- 100% Duty Cycle
- Compatible with Vista, XP and 98/NT/2000
- Dimensions: 7″H x 16″D x 8″W
- Shipping Wt. 45 lbs.
- Power: 120/220V
- CE Mark
The PowerPro III is the latest model and can print in black only or full color, depending on the thermal ribbon used.
*Ribbons sold separately. Purchase with black or 3 color ribbons.